All our uPVC doors are to "high security" specification with internal reinforcement to resist attack and top quality multipoint locking.
These offer excellent value for money and peace of mind. Cheaper doors do not tend to have these features and can offer little protection to your home and assets.
UPVC DOOR OPTIONS
- All doors are made to measure and can be inward or outward opening. Hinges can be left hand or right hand as required.
- Choice of obscure backing glass for privacy (included in the price).
- Choice of Chrome, Gold, Black or White hardware finish included.
- French doors (inward or outward opening double doors). PLEASE ASK FOR A PRICE.
- Patio doors (slide from either left or the right hand side). PLEASE ASK FOR A PRICE.
- Top Light - Double Glazed (usually on terraced properties) ADD £150 TO PRICE (rectangular) or ask.
- Side panel (glazed or solid panel) ADD £250 TO PRICE or ask.
- Half glazed BACK DOOR - £625 FULLY FITTED.
- Available in Light Oak or Rosewood finish (one or both sides) ADD £159 TO PRICE or ask.
- Low Aluminium threshold available for disabled or pushchair access. ADD £35 TO PRICE.
UPVC DOOR TECHNICAL FEATURES
- High quality 70mm Liniar profile frames fully reinforced internally for security.
- High quality door panels (the middle part of the door) with internal MDF reinforcement offering excellent impact resistance and structural integrity.
- Toughened double glazed safety glass with kite mark and a choice of clear or obscure backing glass.
- Low energy glass as per Building Regulations thermal requirements.
- High security internal beading as standard.
- High security multipoint claw, cam, and shoot-bolt locking (police Preferred System).
- 6 lever lock cylinder with 3 keys.
- Double gasketed for a draught proof seal.
- Multi-adjustable flag hinges for perfect alignment and easy maintenance.
- For security all doors fitted to your property using 150mm torx bolts.
- Internal and external trimming and silicone sealing is all part of the service and no re-decorating is required in most cases.