Our beautiful, high quality GRP Composite Doors are manufactured by DOOR-STOP INTERNATIONAL who are the leading Composite Door manufacturer in the UK.
You can be assured that you are buying a top quality product, expertly fitted, that will give many years of reliable service.
GRP Composite Doors have the appearance of a traditional painted wooden door but with all the benefits of modern materials and security. They are available in a huge range of different styles, glazing designs, and colours but to make life easier we have illustrated and priced some of the more popular options. Please phone 01622 260107 for more information.
COMPOSITE DOOR OPTIONS
- 23 door styles to choose from.
- Most designs available in white, red, green, blue, black, oak, dark wood, cream, chartwell green, duck egg blue or grey.
- Typically 11 glass designs to choose from, or opt for clear/obscure glazing.
- Choice of frame colours to complement your door.
- High quality hardware available in chrome, gold, black, graphite and stainless steel finishes.
- Lever or pad handles with solid or split spindle depending on how you wish the lock to function.
- Standard (full frame) threshold or low aluminium threshold options.
COMPOSITE DOOR TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Timber grain effect coloured GRP door skin.
- 44mm door thickness.
- Guaranteed not to fade or discolour.
- High Security Yale Lockmaster lock mechanism and Fab&Fix hardware fitted as standard with “Secured By Design” upgrade available on most designs.
- Patented reglazable cassette for easy glass replacement.
- 70mm reinforced uPVC framework.
- 150mm Torx frame fixings for security.
- Internal/external trimming (as required) and silicone sealing included. No re-decorating usually required.
- Toughened double glazed safety glass.
- Fully compliant with Building Regulations requirements.